This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Sorry, this Homey is not connected

This afternoon the Homey give a messagein Chrome  that he is not connected. Also the Android app says he's not connected. Ik restarted Homey but he is still not connected. What can i Do

Comments

• Fire69Fire69 Member
    edited February 2016
    Can't connect through http://my.athom.com either.
  • same here i think they are working on it
  • @kitkat;
    Did you receive a scheduled maintenance notification?
  • Ok, now I know it is not only my problem! :)
    Thx @Fire69  and @kitkat ;
  • MarcoF said:
    @kitkat;
    No from where ?
  • I think there's a problem with their account service. 
    When I try to log in to the app store, that's not working either. 
  • You say the are working on it, so it sounds like you known more then we and you got some info :smile: 

• kitkat said:
    MarcoF said:
    @kitkat;
    No from where ?
    Wouldn't that be scary, if Athom sends out speech commands to all Homeys? "Shutting down, will return in 5 minutes..."
  • Vincent said:

Wouldn't that be scary, if Athom sends out speech commands to all Homeys? "Shutting down, will return in 5 minutes..."
    Lol
  •  If all homey would all say: "all your base are belong to us" Now that would be scary!!! :D
  • MarcoF said:
    You say the are working on it, so it sounds like you known more then we and you got some info :smile: 

Ah no sorry but my account was also not working anymore and others had the same issue so i presume they are working on it 
  • Its working again!

• I got this on my android app. Anyone can confirm this?
  • I can login on http://apps.athom.com but I can't reach my homey. But, then again, I ticked the box for experimental updates so maybe it's my own fault :blush: I'll see when I get home tonight...
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    edited February 2016
    We're having some cloud server issues, nothing to worry about! You guys are too actively using your Homeys, haha.
  • I cant reach my Homey with the Android app. 
  • Emile said:
    We're having some cloud server issues, nothing to worry about! You guys are too actively using your Homeys, haha.
    And we are only the first batch, imagine what happens when all batches are out and retail is comming.....
  • I suppose they will have a better view on the expected server load now, than when they first released the geek batch...
  • "We're having some cloud server issues" could mean something like;
    Amazone has some issues and we suffering......
  • Hi guys, I apologize for this. All Homeys reconnected at the same moment which caused a peak load on our database servers and caused some problems. Please forgive us that we're still learning here too; managing and scaling an increasingly complex infrastructure is a challenging task. 
  • Guess I am also blame-able created a inf loop without checking the callbacks lol.
  • joachim said:
    Hi guys, I apologize for this. All Homeys reconnected at the same moment which caused a peak load on our database servers and caused some problems. Please forgive us that we're still learning here too; managing and scaling an increasingly complex infrastructure is a challenging task. 
    Is thuis The reason i cant connecties Homey with The app?
This discussion has been closed.