This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

[Forum] 2 suggestions on +1

DenWDenW Member
Hi,

When there is a +1 on a post, the +1 becomes blue. However, it is not immediately apparent I have already +1'ed a post or not. To see if I have +1'ed a post, I have to click it and if the +number decreases, click it again to re - +1 it.

Would it be possible to give the +1 square on the post I have already +1'ed a different background color?

It would also be nice to see who has +1'ed a post (for instance when you hover over the +1 square), but that is not as important as my suggestion above. To me anyway.. :)

Thanks,
DenW

Comments

• I totaly agree on the visibility of your own +1's and I'd like to add to that I'd very much would like to see the number of  +1's -given on the topic title'- in the overview pages like 'All categories' and 'Recent discussions' etc.

• DD Member
    If you've clicked +1 the blue box gets an inside shadow. So it is actually visible, but barely. :smile: 
  • DenWDenW Member
    D said:
    If you've clicked +1 the blue box gets an inside shadow. So it is actually visible, but barely. :smile: 
    Oh yes! You are right.. It wouldn't hurt for it to be a bit more visible though..
  • I still am unable to +1 someone  :(
    Tried 3 different computers, 2 different browsers on those computers, an Tablet, iPhone and my Android phone.
  • I still am unable to +1 someone  :(
    Tried 3 different computers, 2 different browsers on those computers, an Tablet, iPhone and my Android phone.
    IF @RobinVanKekem THEN nope //just to mess with the fellow

• Lol, good one
This discussion has been closed.