This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Couchpotato App

There is no topic about the CP app yet, so I thought it would be a good idea to make one.
Also because I can't get it to work  :p

Anybody has it working?

I created a webhook at webhooks.athom.com
I filled in the url from this page in webhook notification settings for CP.  When pushing 'Test webhook' I get a successful.
In the settings for the CP app I also filled in the url, ID and secret.
Do I have to put POST with this url?

I made 2 flows, one for snatching, one for finished.  Neither gives a voice feedback.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Haven't tested the couchpotato app yet, will try it out tonight and will report back my findings.
  • Anybody has this running yet?

I can add a movie to my list by speech 'Add movie <movie> to couchpotato'

But I have 2 flows to announce when a movie is snatched or downloaded.  Those don't seem to be working.
    Is that because of the webhook not working correctly?
  • I created a flow that should make Homey say Movie <title> snatched when CP sends a movie to SABnzbd.
    I can see in the webhook management page the webhook is triggered when a movie is snatched, but Homey remains silent.
  • Hm, I didn't know you could see the webhook was triggered! :smiley: 
    I have the same problem, it was triggered 36 times already, but Homey never said anything.
    Don't know if it's a bug, or a misconfiguration on my end...  :/
  • Hi, Anybody else having troubles to install the CouchPotato app with version 0.8.30? I can't install it, like a couple of other apps such as the Harmony app
  • BasPost said:
    Hi, Anybody else having troubles to install the CouchPotato app with version 0.8.30? I can't install it, like a couple of other apps such as the Harmony app
    There is a bug in the latest firmware preventing apps larger than 20mb to install. It does not affect everyone but it does a lot of people. I fix is ready and will be released with 0.8.31.
  • Phuturist said:
    BasPost said:
    Hi, Anybody else having troubles to install the CouchPotato app with version 0.8.30? I can't install it, like a couple of other apps such as the Harmony app
    There is a bug in the latest firmware preventing apps larger than 20mb to install. It does not affect everyone but it does a lot of people. I fix is ready and will be released with 0.8.31.
    Stupid question, but how can I see how big the apps are in the app store? I'm running against a lot of apps, which won't install...
  • p0ntsp0nts Member
    BasPost said:
    Phuturist said:
    BasPost said:
    Stupid question, but how can I see how big the apps are in the app store? I'm running against a lot of apps, which won't install...
    https://<homey-ip>/manager/settings/#homey:manager:system
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    edited April 2016
    Could somebody please help me? I've installed CouchPotato app today, since 0.8.32 is released, but I have some problems to set it up. I've created a webhook and filled in the URL, ID and secret. But when I want to add a movie (through the speech controller input page) , nothings happens.  
    What do you have to do with the webhook? Do you need to edit that? And what do you have to use for the URL?
  • You need to set the webhook in your Couchpotato installation also.
    In Settings - Notifications, enable Webhook and enter the webhook url.
  • Fire69 said:
    You need to set the webhook in your Couchpotato installation also.
    In Settings - Notifications, enable Webhook and enter the webhook url.
    Is https://webhooks.athom.com/webhook/ sufficient? Or do you need to add the ID after as well? For Homey settings as CouchPotato installation?
  • You need to use the entire url with the id included (the url you see at the webhooks main page)
  • One more question, do you need to setup flows? Or can you just ask Homey to add a movie, out of the box?
  • That's an option in the settings of the app :)
  • JasperKortJasperKort Member
    edited April 2016
    Running into some problems as well. When I try to test the webhook from within the CouchPotato notifications settings I'm getting a handshake error. When I'm pretty sure the URL is correct. Is there a way to manually test the URL? Like sending a POST request to it? I think I've seen it before on the forum but I'm not able to find it again...

Perhaps I'll just create an IFTTT thing to test it.

[Edit] So IFTTT does work
  • Is the CouchPotato app working for anyone? Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    It's working one-way here. I can add movies but I can't get it working that homey says when a movie is ready... 
  • Fire69 said:
    It's working one-way here. I can add movies but I can't get it working that homey says when a movie is ready... 
    Same here!
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Too bad Ruud doesn't appear to be active on the forum anymore. 
  • He's not active on the official CouchPatato Github so my guess he's on a holiday or just busy.
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    I sent him a DM about this problem when he released the app, on February 23th.  Never got an answer.  That's a long holiday  :p
  • Oh, it has been 8 days since the last time he was on Github
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Latest commit was 3 months ago so I don't think he's doing much with/for (his) Homey for the moment. 
  • For the Homey app it is.
    But his recent activity on Github the latest is 8 days ago.
    That's what I ment  :)

https://github.com/RuudBurger?tab=activity
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    I understood what you meant  :)
    Unfortunately that's not of much use to us for the moment  :p
    Maybe I should open an issue on github... 
  • WeezulWeezul Member
    I assume this has been given up on? Hope that there is someone with time could pick the app up again!
  • Weezul said:
    I assume this has been given up on? Hope that there is someone with time could pick the app up again!
    Bummer.. still didn't get webhooks working :(
  • Weezul said:
    Bummer.. still didn't get webhooks working :(
    I finally got working, only the flow item name does not match the function
    Such as "download movie" in the flow has feature film Snatched. And there are still some of those things.

• ajtrepstraajtrepstra Member
    edited December 2016
    You need create flow for the Notifications.

step 1: create webhook
    step 2: edit webhook. (change "return false" to "return true", the name of the webhook you can also change)
    step 3: In homey, complete the application data (host (example http://192.168.1.150:5050), api, webhook setting)
    step 4: create flow ( like this one)

now you have the good webhook, from now on work notification when you have something sent to the downloader or when it is finished downloading. Or Add a movie and search for a movie

I know that the flow of Couch Potato name is not good. but for that I already have a pull request

a problem is that he repeated 4 times
This discussion has been closed.