This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Unable to remove z-wave node (Fibaro Relay Switch (double)) and set more than 2 configurations

Hello,

I'm new in using z-wave switches, but I've just bought a couple for testing purposes.
I've bought a Fibaro double relay switch and found out, that it is not possible to remove the node from Homey. 
I've tried the normal way, pushed the button "remove node" in the Homey GUI and then pressing the button on the switch. 
After that I've remove power from the switch, I can see that all 3 devices are not reachable, but still I can't remove them by the other way, remove failed node.
The second thing I found out that I couldn't set more that 2 configurations in the Z-wave configuration (Data).
Maybe it's not possible to remove the device, because it's a double switch. 
Can this both be fixed in the future?
Homey is working (for the rest) very smooth, so keep up the good work!

Werner

Comments

• Removing should be fixed in firmware 0.8.18 or .19 according to ;

Don't know about the limit in configurations.
    I noticed a problem with that also yesterday.  Wanted to start the calibration of my Fibaro Roller Shutter by setting a parameter, but I couldn't save it (stayed stuck at 'Saving...')
  • I'm in the same boot, want to remove a node but it's not working. Would resetting the zwave network give me a clean slate (I do not have that many zwave devices to add again yet).
  • In 0.8.18 I've fixed some crashes in the driver. If you still can't remove nodes you definitely will in 0.8.19. All known crashes to me are fixed in that version.

Also you'll be able to add more than 2 configuration parameters. There was a bug in the validation regex.

• Any dates for .19?
  • After .18  :p
  • Any dates for .18? :smirk: 
  • yesterday :(
  • 2016?!
  • perhaps I should open a new topic : 0.8.19  :#
  • Yep, that version is in the works as well, Taco has mentioned it a few times so they're already working on new features/bug fixes in the 0.8.19 branch.
  • they are making it very hard for themselves having 2 versions in the pipeline and working on both.
This discussion has been closed.