This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Send ETA via Waze to Homey

2»

Comments

• MartijnMartijn Member
    edited April 2016
    Guys, i'm sorry but i'm not able to continue to develop this app at this time.
    I had a pretty big motor accident... When i have access to my laptop i will put the code on github.

big bummer :(
  • Martijn said:
    I had a pretty big motor accident... When i have access to my laptop i will put the code on github.

Get well soon! Take care. 
  • Martijn said:

Oh that's really bad, hope you are OK and doing well

• Martijn said:

Shit... Take care and get better real soon!
  • RonnORonnO Member
    Wow man, hope you're okay. Take your time!
  • I hope you're ok man, like the others said, take your time. Get better soon, take care.
  • Since Matrijn is not able to develop this app at the moment, is there some one else who could (and want) to?
  • what I currently do is that my waze automatically twitters the ETA, and I use the twitter app to speak out these twitters loud

only downside is that via twitter Waze only once per route announces the ETA, via the app ETA updates are also shared
  • @Martijn, how are you doing,  good recovery? Driving and wazing again