This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Place to perform feature requests

Currently GITHUB is used for bug tracking. Maybe it is wise to have a place where feature requests can be tracked and voted on. 

Patrick

Comments

• This is the public timeline. I mean more like a place where we as a user can provide features we want...
  • VincentVincent Member
    edited February 2016
    You can add them in the sub forum ideas and suggestions. If they are picked up, Emile will add them to trello.
  • I actually suggested the same in another feature request topic this morning. Just repeating it here for the sake of discussion.

Phuturist said:
    I wish there was a way to properly register these good suggestions somewhere. There is a big risk they are overseen due to bug fixing priorities (which is of course understandable).
    It's published in Ideas & suggetions, seems right to me. If everbody uses the +1 buttons wisely (on the topic title) Athom can easily see what we'd like homey to do next.
    Although Danee is right it still isnt very transparent. I'd really like to see a column of the Trello timeline with feature request from the community that have not been picked up. Based on number of votes there the community gets to decide what is most important to them. But perhaps the planned new website has some sort of feature request/vote system.
This discussion has been closed.