This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

[z wave] No devices found

Hi, unfortunately my Homey is not finding any of my 4 Fibaro motion sensors (nonode error message). The sensors work just fine with other devices. Any Idea how I can check the z wave chip?

Comments

• Is it finding any other devices?

I'm having big problems also now!  I just did a full reset of my Homey because it's not finding any devices anymore.  And after the full reset, it's still not working!  :|
  • Homey is finding my HUE. So Zigbee seems fine. 

The 4 Fibaro sensors work just fine with my Vera controller. I also did a full reset and played with the z wave settings of Homey, without success. 

• Jus said:
    Homey is finding my HUE. So Zigbee seems fine. 

The 4 Fibaro sensors work just fine with my Vera controller. I also did a full reset and played with the z wave settings of Homey, without success. 

Zigbee is not yet operational in the Homey, it just connects to your Hue bridge through your network.

Do you have other z-wave devices you can test with?
  • Thanks for the information. At the moment I have only my Vera which I could use as HUB. 
  • Tripple press the B button on your motion sensor on the correct screen in the wizard. You have to press very fast. Try pressing the button 10 times as fast as you can. 
  • Not working. I pressed as fast as possible, maybe 10 Hz, but the sensor is still not found. 
  • It Can be vera that is still binding The devices there have been alot of issues about this other places. Try follow The zwave device manual how to make a reset of The device. Then try again. 
    It Can look like vera has released The device but really has NOT. 
  • koburg said:
    It Can be vera that is still binding The devices there have been alot of issues about this other places. Try follow The zwave device manual how to make a reset of The device. Then try again. 
    It Can look like vera has released The device but really has NOT. 
    That did the trick! I though I reseted the sensors before but it seems it failed. The timing of reset procedure is very tight. 
  • You can also first remove the node from the network ising the Remove Node button in the settings. This clears the network on the device even if it is currently on another network.
  • Taco said:
    You can also first remove the node from the network ising the Remove Node button in the settings. This clears the network on the device even if it is currently on another network.
    Ok thanks for the info. It seems everything is working and Homey can detect motion. Unfortunately the motion alarm seems broken in flow (it works just fine at Zones & Devices). 
This discussion has been closed.