This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Sonos support

Could somebody explain the current possibilities of using Sonos? From earlier videos and posts I understood that Sonos is supported, but when I look at Trello I see this card in the things we're working on: "Audio streaming over Wi-Fi (Sonos etc.)".

Some feature checks (hope someone can tell us):
- Can I select which speaker or speaker group Homey should talk through when it replies to a question? 
- Can I play Spotify music through Homey (OK, Homey "Play songs by Calexico in the kitchen")
- Any news on the RSS feed app? "OK Homey read the latest news form Engadget to me in the kitchen"
- Can Sonos tell me who's home? OK Homey, tell me who is at home?

As far as I understood it is not possible yet to control the playlist see what's playing play/pause/stop or skip songs or select a  playlist. When will this be supported (is this what the Trello card is about)?

Comments

• Trello shows the latest news.

So if its there and states working on then there is nothing more to tell then that there working on it.
    As i understand the main focus at the moment is to fix bugs that come up with the first released batches of homey's

Then development will continue i guess.

• I see the Sonos app in Trello has the most votes, hope this app will be one of the first to be released. Sonos-support will help the WAF a lot! :)
This discussion has been closed.