Welcome to the Athom Community Forum! This is a place to share ideas, ask for help and discuss about Homey in general.

Please read Welcome to the forum to get started.
Closed

Timeline update please

CufleeCuflee Member
Dear Athom,

Is there a more actual timeline available or could you please provide me with one? I check https://trello.com/b/aYBmd9Ru/athoms-public-timeline-for-homey a lot, but it never seems to update any of the features I'm interested at.

For me the Backup & Restore function is about a must have, more and more is connected to Homey and I don't want to think about re configuring it all.

I also have lots of google home devices connected so I can speak with Homey, but the current way that this works sucks because you need to ask google to "Tell Homey" and it seems to interpretate "Harmony" a lot instead. I hope the google assistant app upgrades that feature, but where to find the progress / timeline on that?

Finally Z-Wave and ZigBee still seem very unstable. I read that you were completely rewriting those modules and hope that would fix a lot of my issues, but I can't even find that on the Trello board?

Why is there not a bit more professional roadmap? With a real timeline / expected delivery date and occasional updates about the progress? I got the newsletter today with as a topic "Cool new things", got me excited, but there were only some more integrations available. Nice, but I would really like some of the general improvements.

Please keep us updated :-)

Comments

• As this post is for Athom i closed this. Best u send an email to support@athom.com if u want direct answers from Athom. This is a community forum and Athom is not reading along all the time. U can also send a PM to @Bram if u like. This has nothing to do with censorship as i am in no financial way connected to Athom. Am just a vollunteer doing my best in my free time. Just to prevent this is gonna be another whining topic i closed this. If u have any prblems with that, plz feel free to send me a PM. If u have any problems with me being a moderator u can also send @Bram a PM.
This discussion has been closed.