This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

FAQ

Is there a FAQ available for homey related stuff?

There are allot of questions i have and i can find some answers in the forums but not all of them.

Comments

• information is very scattered over multiple platforms (Slack, Forum, Facebook, Campaign page, Campaign reactions, etc). A FAQ or more central point of information sharing would by very +1
  • +1
  • +1 especially for technical facts, limitations, rangers, angles, etc..
  • +1
    and a reminder for everyone who starts a topic to use the search first. Maybe even a moderator? Combine or close topics? :)
  • And all those +1 answers make the findings what you looking for not easier.
    Use the +1 buttons.
    For the topic: right on the line where the topic title is.
    For a post: right from the time/date. 
  • DaneeDeKruyffDaneeDeKruyff Member
    edited January 2016
    What @Theodekoning says is very important! When the time comes that athom has time to look at other things than producing and getting homeys out they will look at what to do next. I can imagine (and surely hope) that they want to do what their users want. Having a rating system in the forum is a good help for them to see what we want.

@emile is it possible to show the rating on the first post in the topic overview (just the fipo) so athom and users can see which topics are 'hot'?
This discussion has been closed.