Welcome to the Athom Community Forum! This is a place to share ideas, ask for help and discuss about Homey in general.

Please read Welcome to the forum to get started.
presence

Presence API, how to get presence for user?

I tried the Presence API (getPresence()), and the return value was only "{ present: false, asleep: null }". I was expecting a map of presence to specific users. How can I get the presence for each user using the Presence API?
Tagged:

Comments

• Kyrcio said:
    I tried the Presence API (getPresence()), and the return value was only "{ present: false, asleep: null }". I was expecting a map of presence to specific users. How can I get the presence for each user using the Presence API?
    as far as  i know that only will tell you home or away, just like sleep or awake status
  • KyrcioKyrcio Member
    So there is no API to find out if user X is home or away?
  • Kyrcio said:
    So there is no API to find out if user X is home or away?
    You already quoted that in your first post, present is false / true as i see it so you can know when you are home or away :) 
  • konradwalshkonradwalsh Member
    edited July 4
    Kyrcio said:
    I believe you are getting the result of the CloudID you used

Each user has a unique CloudID..So then you will know which one you are requesting status on