This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Still have some question

I ordered my homey today and now I remember that I still had some questions I wanted to post, so here goes.
  • Can the ‘Homey’ start command be changed to some other more personalised name?
  • Are there any plans to making more homey type extensions?
  • Can Homey select single our groups sets of sonos speakers via voice command like: "Play BB king in the bathroom please" or "lets put on some swing music" (default all speakers)
  • Can homey trigger a playlist for sonos by name?
  • Homey can start movies on plex via the name but can it also “Play latest episode or next unwatched episodes from …..tv show”?
  • can my incoming phonecail via my mac or iPhone trigger homey to pause my media centre or lower the volume?
  • Can homey send trigger script commands to my mac?
I can't wait to get started with homey!! Delivery is yesterday right?

Comments

• AthomeyAthomey Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi my friend. Welcome. :-)  my thoughts: Please do some research in the forums first. Most of your questions have been answered. Then repost the questions that are left. This saves your peers lots of time.

• So sorry, I have been wrestling trough the forums all day, maybe I overlooked some. Ill start fresh tomorrow.
  • AthomeyAthomey Member
    edited January 2016
    It's not meant to be mean. I just don't want to search a long time and post you the links to the threads in the forum. However, maybe someone else is less lazy and more helpfull than me.  ;)  though the forums are quite full! It's a lot of work to read everything. 
This discussion has been closed.