This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Control my led spots milight

Hello, Can someone help in getting homey control my led set if 6 spots I have 2.4g remote and milight dimmer driver type: jh-6228dc Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Hello, Can someone help in getting homey control my led set if 6 spots I have 2.4g remote and milight 2.g wireless dimmer driver type: jh-6228dc Thanks in advance
  • GenesisGenesis Member
    edited June 2018
    To Control MiLight you need the wifi zone controller.
    The thing work partly yet.
    I have MiLight ledstrip rgbw conrolers with the wifi zone controller. However the ledstrips does not work as expected.
    (selected the BulbRGBW) however it looks that the color codes for the RGBW ledstrip controller are not the same as for the RGBW Bulb.
    For some reason the Wifi Zone controller is not complete supported yet. (at least the thing does other things then expected)

Anyway.. to get MiLight working you need at least one of those :
    There more controllers for wifi but they look all like the older version. The Latest controller is a Lamp with a build in controller. the bad thing is that the white light is really white and you can not select warm white.. just white or some rgb color.

• Thanks i thought that the driver works as receiver and I can leren honey the functions by the remote I have the 2.4 g remote