This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey suddenly "forgot" items were lights

Hey fellow Homey users,

Eversince firmware release 1.5.11 I have had issues with Homey. Last week I had to troubleshoot the 433/866mhz controller which stopped working with the release of 1.5.11. The latest one is this:
I have a workflow I took from here that asks about half an hour before sunset if Homey should turn on the lights in the livingroom. SInce yesterday, this workflow fails. Why? Well, because Homey suddenly declared that all items in the livingroom are not lights. So, if I ask Homey now "Ok Homey, turn on the lights in the livingroom", the response is "I'm sorry, I have no lights in that room". Funny enough, if you ask Homey "Turn on ALL the lights", it also turns the one in the livingroom on!

I'm at a loss here. How do I fix this?

Anyone a suggestion?

Cheers,
Alex

Comments

• I don't see the issue or a solution there, @JPe
  • JPeJPe Member
    What I mean is:
    Note: In some rare cases, 433 and 868 communication may cease to function after installing this update. Disconnecting Homey from the power supply for 30 seconds resolves this.
  • JPe said:
    What I mean is:
    Note: In some rare cases, 433 and 868 communication may cease to function after installing this update. Disconnecting Homey from the power supply for 30 seconds resolves this.
    Ah ok, I see my error here.

The lights consist of Philips Hue and ZWave switch connected lights, no KaKu lights.

Especially the Hue lights surprise me.