This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Cant include Qubino flush 1d relay

Hi everyone, 

I hope you bare with me since i am new to z wave and doesn’t have english as my native language.

I am trying to include a Qubino flush 1d relay which is connected to 24v garagedoor motor.
The inclusion started one time but didnt succeed and sinc

Comments

• Sorry, managed to click the "postbutton" on the phone...

The inclusion started one time but didnt succeed and since then i can't include it any more at all.
    I have tried to reset the relay i have tried to exclude it and i have tried to remove it under z wave settings in homey but no avail. The unit cant be found in Homey at all so theres no unit to exclude.

I have tried to include by clicking the button on the unit and i have tried to include it by powering it but it wont be found by homey again more than just that one time when it didnt manage to go through the whole process.

Any ideas?
    I will be most grateful for any help regarding this matter!
  • JPeJPe Member
    Remove via Settings/Z-Wave should always work when the device is OK, even if it is never included, be sure to have the device really close to Homey during excluding and including.

• SilverridgeSilverridge Member
    edited June 2018
    JPe said:
    Remove via Settings/Z-Wave should always work when the device is OK, even if it is never included, be sure to have the device really close to Homey during excluding and including.

Thank you for your reply!

I have tried different distances when including/excluding (5-85cm) but the distance doesnt seem to make any difference because it wont be included nor excluded.

I have resetted the qubino a couple of more times and also tried to include it and i got some kind of response one time which i doesnt understand: vdevice.drivers.zwavebasic.pair.aborted but it has been impossible to get any more response after that.