This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Cant add anything

I cant seem to add anything.

Ive tried a fibare wall plug,  a qubino relay,  a ikea light and a ir remote.

I have had the zwave "Razberry" controller for a few years, so I thought I was familiar with adding devices.

One thing I find wierd.  When I click on the wall plug (or any other for that matter) I only get a text on top saying "Add a zwave device"  Nothing under it.  is this how it should look?

And the ir adding.   Ive tried both the samsung app and the "add ir" that comes with homey.  None of them responds no matter how much I click the buttons.

Any ideas?
What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• I actually got it working on the developer module.  But not in the desktop.
  • So u installed the app, like the Fibaro one, clicked in ur Chrome browser (Devices tab on Homey) on add (+) , selected the correspondating app and chose wallplug and nothing happened?
  • So u installed the app, like the Fibaro one, clicked in ur Chrome browser (Devices tab on Homey) on add (+) , selected the correspondating app and chose wallplug and nothing happened?
    Thats right.
    even reset the Homey to factory settings.

it works from the Athom developer page, but it would be a little cleaner to just use the app :)