This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

revoke permission for apps (like homey dash)

So i tried Homey Dash, when you login you give HomeyDash permission to access your homey.

Is there any page to view these permissions ? and also to revoke HomeyDash permissions to my homey?

Comments

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited April 2018
    So i tried Homey Dash, when you login you give HomeyDash permission to access your homey.

Is there any page to view these permissions ? and also to revoke HomeyDash permissions to my homey?
    The web-api which is used in Homeyda.sh but also in the new beta app is still being developed (and labeled as BETA).  @swttt is i thought the only one who already got a key to work with the new API, all other requests are on hold because it's not finished. At this moment i thought this was not possible because the implementation is not yet finished but this will be possible once it's fully released. At this moment there are no other apps using the new web-api

Workaround for now is to clear your local storage (just told by @swttt) to reject the access for Homeyda.sh