This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Day between --> Does this include the first an last day?

It is monday morning, so let's start with a dumb question (sorry, but I couldn't find the answer)

I have created a flow where each Sunday till Thursday another flow needs to start. (unfortunately there is no card where I just can select the day I require the flow to start).
Does the card 'day between' also includes the days selected? In other words: will also on a Sunday/Thursday start my next flow?

If this is answered, please close this topic

Comments

• RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited April 2018
    Yes it is. It's also easy for urself to test this. Make a flow that blinks a light between monday and friday and push the test button. And a flow for between friday and monday and hit test again. This way u can see monday is included in ur flow.
    This is not for being rude but to help u test things. Personally i find it more fun when i found out something meself.
  • Yes it is. It's also easy for urself to test this. Make a flow that blinks a light between monday and friday and push the test button. And a flow for between friday and monday and hit test again. This way u can see monday is included in ur flow.
    This is not for being rude but to help u test things. Personally i find it more fun when i found out something meself.
    I agree, but sometimes (my findings) the testing part is not working as I would suspect but....)... point taken ;)
  • It's still strange tho. The days between sunday and thursday are in my opinion not sunday itself. Time to make more space on the tooltip!