This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Philips Hue ZigBee

TorrfuraTorrfura Member
edited March 2018 in Apps
Is there any more development on this app, any goal to improve experience? It's easy to use, but not a very good experience. If I have 5 bulbs and want to change brightness & temperature on each, there will be a disco with random outcome. 

This seems to happen more often when I trigger a flow containing different light settings, than if I run the flow from the editor using "test". However, if I want to change color and brightness, on one light, it seems like it send multiple commands making it "insecure" and flickering. If I change from 20% brightness to 5%, and temp 100% to 20%, it first goes up to 70-80% brightness -> change temperature -> then down to 5% brightness...

I really want to keep my Zigbee mesh in Homey and hide my Hue bridge in the drawer, but it won't be long before I have to go get it again :(

In short: Can we ever expect a experience even close to how smooth Philips Hue is using the Hue Bridge?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.