This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

cronjob on specific time do not working anymore

B3rtB3rt Member
edited March 2018 in Questions & Help
It seems that cronjobs on a specific time to not work anymore.

When i set a flow to perform at a specific time: 1.15 that this flow is not executed.
For example a very basic/simple flow on 1.15 speech 'test'.

When i run the flow manually (test) it works, when i run the flow every X time it works, but on a specific time it simply does nothing. (also not logged)

This problem occurs on all flows which are set on a specific time to be executed.

A system restart of homey had no effect.

Does anyone has the same problem?

Comments

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited March 2018
    B3rt said:
    It seems that cronjobs on a specific time to not work anymore.

When i set a flow to perform at a specific time: 1.15 that this flow is not executed.
    For example a very basic/simple flow on 1.15 speech 'test'.

When i run the flow manually (test) it works, when i run the flow every X time it works, but on a specific time it simply does nothing. (also not logged)

This problem occurs on all flows which are set on a specific time to be executed.

A system restart of homey had no effect.

Does anyone has the same problem?
    No problem here, just tested with flow below. Did you already check your Homey is on the correct time/timezone and are there no AND/OR which are not running your flow?

If you keep having problems and above doesn't solve your problems you need to contact Athom support or open up an issue at Github

• B3rtB3rt Member
    edited March 2018
    time and date (zone) are correct.

Flow always worked but stopped suddenly, believe since last weekend (since last update!?!?, not sure)

All flows which should be performed at a specific time stopped working, so current flows but also new ones I create (for testing), none of the specific time cronjobs work anymore.

Do you have a link to report bugs?

• B3rtB3rt Member
    Update:

Did not look that good, It seems that the time is indeed 1 hour off..... So real time is 10.00 according to Homey 9.00
    I cannot find any setting to correct this.

Anyone an idea how this is possible and how to correct this?
  • Yes, just do the following:
    Go to location and put you're location a few metres away from what is is now, and then back to the correct location.
    Then let Homey reboot and the time should be ok again.
  • B3rtB3rt Member
    Thx, gonna try this.

But very strange that this setting is suddenly changed...
  • B3rt said:
    Thx, gonna try this.

But very strange that this setting is suddenly changed...
    The timezone change is a known bug, can be found when using the search function on the forum/github. Is your problem now solved? 
  • B3rtB3rt Member
    dunno, currently at work, have to login remotely to change it on my next coffee break :)
  • B3rtB3rt Member
    update:
    a reboot was not neccesarry to change time, the time is now correct....