This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

(REWARD) Elko Smart Home 316 GLED dimmer

jaykayjaykay Member
edited July 2018 in Devices
Hello. :-) 
Looking for a developer to make an app for ESH 316 gled in wall dimmer. 
Info:
http://m.proff.elko.no/elko-smart-home-316gled/esh-plus-316gled-dimmer-rf-ph-article2658-1825.html

It uses Zigbee, and is supposedly open. According to a forum post elsewhere, someone has paired it sucsessfully to the Futurehome hub. 
When added to Homey, it shows up as «unknown zigbee device». 
I am able to turn it on, but then the slider in Homey reverts back to off -  but the light is still on. 

Reward 50€. The app Neida to work with the homekit app by Sprut. 

Comments

• Bought one, added it to homey. It comes up as «unknown device». 
    Turning on and off kind of works, but when turning it on it goes off again in a few seconds. 
    Anyone willing to make an app for it for a medium sized donation? :-D
  • Any developers here interested in helping me creating an app for this?? :-D
  • jaykayjaykay Member
    Now with a reward of 50€. See the top post. :-)
  • AllramAllram Member
    maybe @dbonsaksen can take a look at this? I know Elko Smart home appliances worked with the Homecontrol App, so this should be in the same loop i think :)
  • prj_84prj_84 Unconfirmed, Member
    edited August 2018
    Allram said:
    maybe @dbonsaksen can take a look at this? I know Elko Smart home appliances worked with the Homecontrol App, so this should be in the same loop i think :)
    @jaykay - Did you test with the Homecontrol App?

I'm new to Homey (Ordered one today). I have used SmartThings up until now. But a bit tired of the performance...
    I have used both devices in SmartThings with success.

It is tested with SmartThings before they wrote a own device handler with standard Zigbee dimmer device and it worked (without reporting % dim back, probably why Homey switch turns off after a while) it is mainly written in zigbee HA standard.

I'm developing one my self!
    'I will add 50€ to the reward if it is added support for the Elko Thermostat as well'

SmartThings Device handler for Elko Dimmer and Thermostat can be found here:
    https://github.com/nilskaa/Smartthings/tree/master/devicetypes

Vendor specific attributes for the Elko Thermostat found by Nils-Martin Skaanes

* Elko ESH Plus Super TR RF
    *-----------------------------
    * Info - this first section lists atributes that are used by Elko Super TR which are
    * part of the Zigbee cluster definition for the thermostat cluster (0201)
    * Minimum setpoint: Cluster 0x201 - Attribute 0003 = 5 degrees C
    * Maximum setpoint: Cluster 0x201 - Attribute 0004 = 50 degrees C
    * Measured air temperature: Cluster 0x201 - Attribute 0000
    * Heating Setpoint: Cluster 0x201 - Attribute 0012
    * Cluster 0x201 - Attribute 0011 = encoding:29, value:0a28 - is this a default value of 26 degrees C?
    * vendor specific attributes
    * 0x401 (encoding:21, value:03e8 for bath/entre = 1000 decimal) value=07d0 for gang and lekerom = 2000
    * 0x402 (encoding:42, value: <verified sonetext as hexstring>
    * 0x403 (encoding:30, value: <verified 00=luftføler, 01=gulvføler, 03=gulv vakt>
    * 0x404 (encoding:20 value:0f for all termostats)
    * 0x405 (encoding:10 value:0 for all termostats)
    * 0x406 (encoding:10 value:01 for all termostats)
    * 0x407 (encoding:41 value:00 for all termostats) unhandled length warning)
    * 0x408 (encoding:21 value: floating values ex: 001a, 01a9, 01dd, 0000, 0087 <- probably power consumption
    * 0x409 (encoding:29 value: <verified floor temperature sensor measurement>
    * 0x410 (unsupported attr)
    * 0x411 (encoding:10, value:00 for all)
    * 0x412 (encoding:10, value:00 for all)
    * 0x413 (encoding:10, value: <verified child lock> 00=unlocked 01=locked
    * 0x414 (encoding:20, value:1c for gang/bad/entre og 1b for lekerom) <- might be max temp for gulv vakt
    * 0x415 (floating encoding:10, value: <verified heating active/inactive> 00=idle 01=heating
    * 0x416 (encoding:41, value:520a000106010107 for both) unhandled length warning
    * 0x417 (encoding:28, value:00 for all)
    * 0x418 (encoding:20, value:0a for all)
    * 0x419 (encoding:20, value:00 for all)
    * 0x420 (unsupported attr)
    * 0x421 (unsupported attr)
    * 0x422 (unsupported attr)
    Notes: noticed that what I expect to be power consumption (a:408) is reported every 10 min,
    maybe this is a configuration element and maybe this is an average consumption for the last 10 min?
    my configurereporting asks for reporting minimum every half minute and max every 60 min,
    so the thermostat seems to report every 10 min regardless of the configurereporting.
  • prj_84 said:
    Allram said:

I'm new to Homey (Ordered one today). I have used SmartThings up until now. But a bit tired of the performance...

It is tested with SmartThings before they wrote a own device handler with standard Zigbee dimmer device and it worked (without reporting % dim back, probably why Homey switch turns off after a while) it is mainly written in zigbee HA standard.

I will add 50€ to the reward if it is added support for the Elko Thermostat as well

prj_84 said:
    Allram said:

I will add 50€ to the reward if it is added support for the Elko Thermostat as well

Hi. ? 
    Tried the Homecontrol app now, but it seems that it only support two bulbs and a smart plug :-(
    Also interested in the thermostat, but mainly the dimmer. :-)

Developing one my self
    https://github.com/prj84/com.Elko