This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

newbie - flow to control home ventilation

Hi, Yesterday I gave my self a present...a Homey and today I'm trying to play with some flows to replace my domoticz
For the home ventilation I have setup a KlikAanKlikUit switch configuration to control 3 positions (Perilex connector).
In Domoticz I have created a blockly which checks several things, like time and humidity in the bathroom
Between 8pm and 8 am the unit needs to be in position 1(lowest), rest of the day in position 2 (mid position) except.... when some is taking a shower and the humidity is above 60%. This works flawless....

But how to set up with Homey and flows.... I have no idea yet. Please give me a push in the right direction

Comments

• tlangelaartlangelaar Member
    edited March 2018
    Creatie desired default behavior flow: 
    If flow started (flow card) and time (from tags dropdown  between 8pm and 8am then set kaku to  position 1 else set kaku to position 2.

Then the time depending flows: 
    If 8pm (date/time card) then trigger flow (name of first flow) 
    Same for 8am

And the additional flow for humidity: 
    If humidity changes (device card) and humidity (tag from device card) higher than 0.60 then set kaku to position 3 else start flow (name of first flow)  
  • NoClaimNoClaim Member
    edited March 2018
    :) thanks, tried to play with this and I believe this will work (so I need to make multiple flows in order to make it work... humidity and time in separate flow...correct?)

In Domoticz I have setup this with an ACM-3500-3 KAKU
    For each position I have made a virtual switch for each position (position 1 --> out1 = on, out 2 and 3 = off; position 2 --> out1 and 2 = on, out 3 = off and position 3 --> out1 and out3 = on, out2 = off)
    Can I make these virtual switches (positions 1 till 3) also in Homey?

btw I will replace the kaku with a zwave switch eventually
  • NoClaim said:
    :) thanks, tried to play with this and I believe this will work (so I need to make multiple flows in order to make it work... humidity and time in separate flow...correct?)

Experience learns that is the best way to do this. Humidity and Time are seperate flows, there's no "or" for the triggers. For vitual devices you could use : https://apps.athom.com/app/com.arjankranenburg.virtual

• Hello,

Here are  my flows, i have a humidity sensor in the bathroom. 

The first, when the bathroom is more than 80% humidity

when the humidity is 80 and 70 %

and the last one, when the humidity is less then 70%