This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

433.34 Mhz

Hi! I have just bought a Homey and I am on my trying to connect my motorized sun awning to Homey but I cannot find a way to do it. It is trigger by 433.34 mhz but my brand does not have an App. Is there a generic App that can find my signal (like infrared) or is there any other trick to it. Unfortunately I am not skilled enough to create an App. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Comments

• micael said:
    Hi! I have just bought a Homey and I am on my trying to connect my motorized sun awning to Homey but I cannot find a way to do it. It is trigger by 433.34 mhz but my brand does not have an App. Is there a generic App that can find my signal (like infrared) or is there any other trick to it. Unfortunately I am not skilled enough to create an App. Does anyone have a solution to this?
    There will be an app needed to use your devices because 433 is not just a 433 signal that's why there are several 433 apps
  • Thanks for the input. I  understand that there are different "protocols/frequences  in the 433 band but a lot of them are somtimes the same and triggers more then one product. Would it not be possible to create a recognition tool for the 433 band?
  • micael said:
    Thanks for the input. I  understand that there are different "protocols/frequences  in the 433 band but a lot of them are somtimes the same and triggers more then one product. Would it not be possible to create a recognition tool for the 433 band?
    Could be possible indeed but then you have to do trial and error if you don't know if the signal matches or your devices is a rebrand of something else