This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

HomeCenter for HomeKit

sprutsprut Member
edited March 2018 in Off-Topic
Hello friends.
I created an application HomeCenter for HomeKit I hope you enjoy and in plans to develop (add cameras, customization, etc.) it and add support for ipad and iPhone. 

And renewed HomeKit for Homey with the support of new services.
There is also a library for everyone new-types-for-homekit.
All pleasant use. If you have any suggestions or wishes for development, write about them.

About application:
The large screen has more features, and with help of the remote it’s possible to quickly and easily switch between rooms, turn on the device or check status of your sensors. Thanks to cloud synchronization, you will be always informed about what is happening in the house from wherever you are.

Manage HomeKit with a beautiful and intuitive interface:

• FAVORITES
- Add devices to your favorites and it will magically appear on all your Apple TVs

• ROOMS
- Easily move between the rooms created in the "Home" application.
Quick access to the most important information: temperature, light, movement.
Tip: try to click on the room

• SENSORS AND DEVICES
The whole range of available HomeKit devices - from lamps and motion sensors, to the gate. (The available range of tools will be constantly increased and the new ones will become available - including exclusive ones.)
A new exclusive approach to device management specifically designed for Apple TV.
Light: select your desired device by holding your finger on the button.

1.jpg 819K
4.jpg 879.7K
2.jpg 846.6K
3.jpg 699.1K
Tagged:

Comments

• Super idea!!!! 
  • mbnnmbnn Member
    Way to expensive (12.99$)? If that would be around 4.99$ for example it might attract a lot more users.
  • sprutsprut Member
     @mbnn I can make a price of 1$ or for free - But we can not continue to develop, people using HomeKit are still very few. And to develop the product and make it a quality one needs a budget, since I do not want to introduce inbuilt purchases in the future - it is necessary to take into account the possibility of future development in the price. For this price, in the future you will receive a client for iPad and iPhone - and this is a huge amount of work + you will always be able to influence the development of the project and you will not have to wait for Apple.
  • Super! 
  • does it already work on the ipad?

• sprutsprut Member
    @DickvanderPijl
    Not yet, but work is underway. The designer now thinks how to rethink the interface under ipad =)
  • sprut said:
    @DickvanderPijl
    Not yet, but work is underway. The designer now thinks how to rethink the interface under ipad =)
    oke en need it he woning app on the ipad ? i have the ipad 3
  • This has nothing to do with Homey apps according the first link:
    "This app is only available on the App Store for Apple TV devices."
    So it doesn't belong in the Homey apps section. For now i'll move it to Offtopic.
    If u have any questions about this, feel free to contact me or another moderator.
    So it doesn't belong in the Homey apps section. For now i'll move it to Offtopic.
    If u have any questions about this, feel free to contact me or another moderator.
    Seems a bit harsh to remove it from the Apps section and dump it as an Off topic item. This is clearly an add on app for Homey users to control their HA. Maybe you are willing to reconsider your opinion that this app has nothing to do with Homey (apps) and create an other Category for commercial Homey apps.

WOW <span>:open_mouth:</span>

THis is his "add on" for his homekit app for homey.. so we got the option to gather the homey homekit devices on the apple tv too... if this isnt related to Homey, then i dont know what is :)
  • sprutsprut Member
    @skandshus , @hnijveen - thanks for the support =)
    @Rocodamelshe - Has an exclusive functionality for homey, Thanks for transferring to the right group....Pretty nice...

• sprutsprut Member
    New update v1.1.0

- Now support HomeKit cameras.
    - Small fixes.
    7.jpg 1.5M
  • Nice app.. do you have a discount code for it ;) for the homey users ;)
  • Looks very good, what's your plan to support iPad?