This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Toon

Homey and Toon do not seem to be friends (Toon not responding)

2»

Comments

• HansieNL said:
    I did de-install old Toon device and app and updated Homey to version 1.5.9. Did install new Toon app 2.0.4 and added Toon again, but the Toon device is not added. Trying to add again gives the message "No new device found".
    Toon is also not added to my device list in the flow manager.
    Someone has the same problem?
    Did a reset (upside down for 10 seconds etc) but no luck.... keeps the message "No new device found"... did it do the trick for you?
  • NoClaim said:
    HansieNL said:
    I did de-install old Toon device and app and updated Homey to version 1.5.9. Did install new Toon app 2.0.4 and added Toon again, but the Toon device is not added. Trying to add again gives the message "No new device found".
    Toon is also not added to my device list in the flow manager.
    Someone has the same problem?
    Did a reset (upside down for 10 seconds etc) but no luck.... keeps the message "No new device found"... did it do the trick for you?
    I had that problem as well. I just left it for a while and tried again later and it worked. Maybe it has something to do with the Toon API availability. I know it hasn’t had the best uptime record. 
  • @Veldkornet: Did you also re-install the app or just tried to add the Toon device again?
  • Initially I did try remove it, re-install, reboot. Nothing helped. 

I literally just tried again a few hours later and it was fine. 
  • mveckmveck Member
    Hi @HansieNL ; and @Veldkornet  
    Had the same issue, since I was too eager to wait for a while,  Reinstalled app (didn't work).
    I have reset Homey to Factory settings, and restarted installation. This worked fine for me and confirms that (even when the Toon is deleted), the ID seems to be kept. This bug is already submitted on GIT, so this will be solved due time. Good news is that (finally) Toon settings can be changed again.

• HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited April 2018
    Don't know what happened, but Toon thermostat is  finally added to devices again  :)
    Closed the issue on Github.
  • Heard somewhere that communication with the Toon-API is down... Athom is on it but seems like a Toon-issue...
  • I heard somewhere that other apps don't have a problem connecting to Toon... Oh, wait I just checked that and it turned out to be true!

I'm sorry, but hearing something and having to plea that it's not Athoms fault without proof what's up with that!
  • Next time I'll refrain from posting... Have no Toon myself...
    https://forum.toon.nl/storingen-problemen-25

• Thanks.
  • Helemaal super!!!!!!! Totaly Great!!!!!!!  This is making me realy realy happy!
    C'mon athom!!!!!

• mveckmveck Member
    Currently Toon (Again) loosing data. IT shows to me that the new 2.0.4 app is still not Stabilized.