This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Solved: Every Fibaro Dimmer and Switch stopped responding to commands and flows, still reports

JBendzJBendz Member
edited February 2018 in Questions & Help
Running: 1.5.3
What's the issue: Fibaro Dimmer 2 and Fibaro Switch 2 suddenly stopped responding to commands and flows. Manual triggering on the buttons still work and they report status and power nicely.

Been trying: Just about anything but reset of z-wave. I have restarted Homey, let Homey be without power for 10 min, pressed B button 3 times on a few of them, danced naked singing strange songs about love.. nothing works.

What else works: Everything. 433 works like a charm, Zigbee works like a charm, even other Z-wave stuff like Sensative strips and Fibaro Wall Plugs works like a charm.. 

Any ideas? Would hate to have to reset z-wave and reinstall 50+ devices and since other z-wave stuff works I don't think that's the problem.

Comments

• JBendzJBendz Member
    edited February 2018
    The issue is now solved.

I pulled the plug on Homey and after 24 hours without power Homey started up and  worked as intended. No idea why it did not work before or why a shorter power break did not help though. 

Case closed!