This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Slow reaction on commands and stuttring speech.

Hi all, when giving Homey some voice commands it takes a long time for him to come back with an answer. Also Homey's voice is stuttering and speaks no fluent sentences.I already changed the voice speed to different levels but no luck so far. Homey's version is still on 0.10.3 can that be the problem ?

Comments

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited February 2018
    Mac said:
    Hi all, when giving Homey some voice commands it takes a long time for him to come back with an answer. Also Homey's voice is stuttering and speaks no fluent sentences.I already changed the voice speed to different levels but no luck so far. Homey's version is still on 0.10.3 can that be the problem ?
    Please read the forum rules before opening up a topic. Let's keep the forum clean, you just opened up a topic about your Homey version. About speech can be multiple topics found or do a search on Github to see if the problem is reported

That's why i close this topic, if you want to reopen it contact me or any other moderator
This discussion has been closed.