This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Curtains and Sunscreen

Strange.. If I say to Homey, "Homey Gordijnen Dicht" Then It will also operates the sunscreen. 

Why is that? The sunscreen is using the Fibaro roller shutter.
The curtains is Zwave from Forest
But there is no flow activated to do this.  Or any other connection.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Homey has builtin commands. It does this for "lights" as well, for example.

The Fibaro roller shutter is probably internally defined as a curtain.
  • For now homey knows of one type "window covering" which is a rollershutter, so it can not distinguish between the 2 (so it will close both)
    already a feature request to be able to make them 2 different types

but yes, about 90% of types of devices homey can control have build-in speech triggers
  • Is there a list wat Homey uses as builtin commands? And is there a way that can you disable this builtin commands? I want to confige the voice commands myself instead of Homey does the job...
  • Count_B said:
    Is there a list wat Homey uses as builtin commands? And is there a way that can you disable this builtin commands? I want to confige the voice commands myself instead of Homey does the job...
    On the support page and no you can't disable them (yet), there is a request on Github to change this but at this point Athom doesn't changed it :) More can be found at github or on the forum here :)