This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Unified Remote

As I've asked on another topic but was left unanswered, I'll just start a new one.

Any plans on supporting Unified Remote? Their API is available on GitHub & is documented, and I think it would be a useful integration. Any takers on making a Homey app?

Comments

• Looks perfect, going to give unified remote a try straight away :)

Homey should definitely support unified remote if it does what it says.
  • Lesley said:
    Looks perfect, going to give unified remote a try straight away :)

Homey should definitely support unified remote if it does what it says.
    I've been using it in conjunction with my Flics and iPhone for over a year, and it does the job, whatever it is. Pretty much everything and anything you can think of, you can do. I love it, and I definitely think Homey is perfect to integrate it into. Best yet, it's cross platform! :)
  • Came here from your response on my question, but I'd definitely support this idea, looks like a nice and flexible platform to integrate with Homey indeed!
  • T-mo-T said:
    Came here from your response on my question, but I'd definitely support this idea, looks like a nice and flexible platform to integrate with Homey indeed!
    +1 thanks for that! :)
  • Is anyone working on this app for Homey?
  • Unified Remote looks like a convenient gadget, but has way too many security implications for my liking. I'll pass on this one.