This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Two zwave plugs just stopped working?

I got two different brands and i got them in the same flow as the rest of my devices. 
All worked fine for several weeks and i have not done any thing on my Homey after i added it all for the first time. 

But one day my Fibaro wall plug just dont want to turn on and this plug is right in front of my Homey (30cm  from the homey)
The second one is a Telldus z wave plug this plug do turn on but dont turn off so i have to manual turn it off. This one is in the next room from homey where i also got one more Telldus that works fine. 

Rely dont know why it just stopped working and in the app it say that it is turned on when all is on. And also turned off but the fact is that it dont work. 

Giving you a clue on my flow here (This is the flow to turn all on and every device is also delayed so non of them turn on at the same time). 

So if any one can give me an suggestion on what to do? 
I also run my homey on the stable software 1.5.3 i think it is. 

Comments

• Same situation, I have a Fibaro Switch 2 and a Philio PST02-1A, Z-Wave+. Both worked fine and suddenly stopped. No way to get them working again. New start-up, reset, reinstall ZWave, nothing helps.
    Homey 1.5.3
  • Same issue is under:

Fibaro single switch 2 stopped working

Better to move there.