This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Z-Wave

Routing via non-existing nodes?

cbhcbh Member
edited December 2017 in Questions & Help
Hi,
looked at the info at developer.athom.com - and found the following:

It's working and without delays - but, just wandering:
I do not have any nodes with numbers 126, 192, 64 or 124 - so what is going on?

Edit:
Z-wave nodes
FW 1.5.6-rc7

Tagged:

Comments

• well, we need some more info about your mesh... For instance: is it zwave or zigbee :)
    Could you post the picture etc? Which firmware are you on?
  • cbhcbh Member
    edited December 2017
    Info and picture of mesh added (the z-wave tag in the headline was there from the beginning  ;))

And now the non-existing nodes have disappeared again...
    Homey is pranking it's user, it must be...
  • I've the same issues..
    I assume you are on experimental firmware? 
  • @cbh since you have been re-pairing some Z-wave devices lately (inside info), is it possible that these are nodeID’s from devices you have re-paired lately??
  • That could definitely be the answer, @tedtolboom - but I don't think it is, as I made a factory reset and didn't reach higher node-ids than 81 until now...
  • Doing it again - now with other non-existing node-ids (152 and 128).
    A total of five devices are routed via the non-existing node 152 (and four of these on via the non-existing node 128).

Node 62 is a Fibaro Dimmer 2, nodes 74 and 75 are NEO Motion Sensors (Battery).

Toggling the light in node 62 above works and reloading the developer tools page afterwards, the non-existing nodes are gone.
    Could this be related to the sluggishness I experience from time to time?
    And what do you think, is it an issue for GitHub or just something not important?

Regards,
    Chr.
  • Interestingly, mine settled down for a few days and then this morning, starting running bad again..