This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey red ring on 1.5.6 experimental

micha35wmicha35w Member
edited December 2017 in Devices
Hello I've had a problem with Homey. When I wake up this morning I saw that the red light was burning on Homey. My first thought was that's no good. I've put the power off and turn it on again. Then the yellow light will turn around for about 2 minutes. Then it stops and became red stable light.

I've did this a couple of times, but there was no change.
Then I've tried to reset the Homey, like they say on the internetpage.
Power on wait for for 30 seconds,  then hold it upside down. But there was no countdown.... 
I.ve tried this several times but nothing seems to work.

Do someone have a solution?

Regards,

Micha

Modbreak:
Changed topic title

Comments

• I think that your Homey is bricked. You could send an email to support@athom.com to ask them if you can send it back to they can fix the device again. 
  • micha35w said:
    Hello I've had a problem with Homey. When I wake up this morning I saw that the red light was burning on Homey. My first thought was that's no good. I've put the power off and turn it on again. Then the yellow light will turn around for about 2 minutes. Then it stops and became red stable light.

I've did this a couple of times, but there was no change.
    Then I've tried to reset the Homey, like they say on the internetpage.
    Power on wait for for 30 seconds,  then hold it upside down. But there was no countdown.... 
    I.ve tried this several times but nothing seems to work.

Do someone have a solution?

Regards,

Micha
    Wich firmware are you on, experimental or stabel? Best and short way to do is contact support@athom.com
  • I've already send them a email. Thanks.  It was working on experimental.