This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Solved

The flow doesn't run, Aeotec MultiSensor 6

LakemanLakeman Member
edited December 2017 in Ideas & Suggestions
The flow does not run when the luminance sensory value does not change, which occurs when it is dark outside. My problem is that the lamp will not turn off in the evening. I wish in addition to. When "The luminance change" I want to get a time when the sensor shows zero to still run the flow, or you have a chance another idea of ​​how to solve it.
Tagged:

Comments

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited December 2017

Modbreak:
    Topic closed @Lakeman opening up multiple topics is not needed when you already have a topich with answers and wich you can use to specify this flow further.

• This will clutter your zwave-network, every 5 seconds you turn on the light... You'll need two flows:
    When lum changed and time between 6 and 22 and lum less then 666 and light off -> turn on light
    When lum changed and time between 6 and 22 and lum more then 666 and light on -> turn off light

But what if, at 22.00. the light is still on? Then it won't turn off at 22.00... So you have to turn it around:

When lum changed and
       (time between 6 and 22) and (lum more then 666) and (light is on)
    OR
      (time between 22 and 6) and (light = on)
    THEN
      turn light off
    ELSE
      turn light on
This discussion has been closed.