This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Max Fibaro brightness?

Hi! I'm having some issues calibrating my light properly. 
When using three-wire connection, with or without bypass, I get 8-66% after calibration (if I'm reading it correctly). But when using 2-wire and calibrating with bypass, I get 1-55%!! 
I manually set it to 66%, and got much brighter light, but when increasing to f.ex. 70% it starts turning off and on every few seconds...

How can I set the correct values? 55% wasn't bright enough IMHO...

Also, there are some typos I think, because on max brightness it says "miniaml".

Comments

• It seems like any value over 66% will turn the light off and on... I don't understand why? 

Shouldn't it be 100%?
  • DIYglenn said:
    It seems like any value over 66% will turn the light off and on... I don't understand why? 

Shouldn't it be 100%?
    @DIYglenn I guess you are using a Fibaro dimmer-2...
    please check the manual; it has a dedicated section that describes the calibration values (8-66%) and it’s relation to the dim-level (0-100%)...
  • Hmm, I guess I missed that. It seems to be working fine with 66% now, and the wattage used corresponds with the bulbs (4x5,5W). Setting it to 55% as the auto-calibration did would lower it to 17-18W.