This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Solved

433mhz stopped working [Experimental 1.5.5]

PeaoPeao Member
edited November 2017 in Archive
Hey, I am using Homey for over 1 1/2 years now. Unfortunately all 433mhz communication isn't working anymore. I can't turn plugs (Elro) on / off and Homey isn't recieving any signals from KAKU switches / Smartwares switches. I am also unable to pair new 433 Devices. This problem occured today, Z-Wave and Zigbee is working without problems.

Homey version: 1.5.5

What I tried: Rebooting (multiple times /w 15-30 min unplugged), Restarting Microcontroller, Deactivating all unnecessary apps, troubleshooted this. Tested all devices within 1m range of Homey.

Could this be a firmware problem or could it be the end of the microcontrollers lifespan or something else?

In case if it's a bug/firmware problem I created this issue.
Tagged:

Comments

• RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited November 2017
    Can be an empty battery from one of the devices. On fortunately the only good way to check is to measure all the battery powered 433 devices.
  • Yeah, I thought this aswell. but then I tried to Switch my 3 Elro plugs on with the App/Desktop and this didn't work, even with no batteries involved.
  • Ok, nvm it's working again. This morning the issue was still persistent but when I restarted the microcontroller again it started working again... Wierd  :D
This discussion has been closed.