This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

API to send push notifications?

I've been checking the docs for info on how to send a push notification to a mobile, but I'm not sure where to look and so far haven't found any useful info. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Would be great with some working example, but mainly looking for the docs.

Comments

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited October 2017
    I've been checking the docs for info on how to send a push notification to a mobile, but I'm not sure where to look and so far haven't found any useful info. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Would be great with some working example, but mainly looking for the docs.
    Don't really understand the purpose of those function for apps because apps can send notifications by the core of Homey in a flow. Didn't thought this was possible for apps to just send push notifications through Homey but you can always integrate a third party service? Can you give some more information about what you want to do?
  • Ok, well I guess you are right. Basically I am just playing around trying to learn how to get started with some app development, so I don't have a real use-case for this request <span>:smile:</span>