This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Solved

[solved] Fibaro motion sensor sabotage stays on

weerderhofweerderhof Member
edited October 2017 in Archive
the sabotage trigger stays on, how can i set it off. I stil set the parameter on 0 but no result even after 3 times pushing the button on the fibaro (blue light on).  What can i do ? The fibaro is new from this week.  
Tagged:

Comments

• Little bit more information please:
    1. Which motion sensor (normal or plus version) 
    2. What is the distance from homey
    3. What app version are you using. 
    4. Which parameter to 0, as 0 usually means "no report is being send"
    By default the parameters set by homey are correct to turn off the sabotage alarm after a certain amount of time.
  • I had the very same problem when the sensor was too far away from Homey. The connection is lost, and therefore the status is not correctly updated in Homey. The sensor can only be a couple of meters (2-3) away, unless you create a good mesh network using one or multiple wall plugs for example.
  • I had exactly the same issue when I started with Homey. My problem was that I added the Montion Sensor using the wrong device type. I have Zwave+ devices but I added them as the non zwave+ devices. Have you tried the 'other' device type?
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited October 2017
    @Icarus
    you can not select the wrong driver, even if you select a wallplug it will choose the correct motion sensor
    (it is included based on the id numbers, not what the user chooses, selecting the right device is only for the "how to activate learnmode")
    That it went wrong must have been a coincidence.
  • weerderhofweerderhof Member
    edited October 2017
    caseda said:
    Little bit more information please:
    1. Which motion sensor (normal or plus version) 
    2. What is the distance from homey
    3. What app version are you using. 
    4. Which parameter to 0, as 0 usually means "no report is being send"
    By default the parameters set by homey are correct to turn off the sabotage alarm after a certain amount of time.
    Ik have the plus version
    the distance is about 1,5 meter
    i think the latest version of the app (homey etc is just one week old)
    the paramtere trilingsgevoeligheid was set on 0 .

• problem solved, i removed the sensor and the ap from Homey and installed again.

Just de battery has gone in 2 days from 100% to 77%
    i,am happy that de problem is solved.
  • Battery-level of Fibaro is totally unreliable, can well be back at 100% tomorrow :-)
  • ModBreak:
    This post / discussion has been solved and therefore closed.
    For questions or if someone disagrees, please contact me or one of the Community moderators

This discussion has been closed.