This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Single switch for multiple lights challenge

Hi all,

I'm new to Homey and have a challenge with INNR lights.

One wall switch operates 2 lamps which each have 1 INNR E27 bulb. I'm able to add one of the two bulbs. Once I operate the added bulb, I can turn it on or off but the other bulb is automatically dimmed. Is there a way to add them both and operate them independently?

Another wall switch also operates 2 lamps but the lamps each have 3 INNG GU10 bulbs. Here I see the same behaviour as described above. Can't add them all and once I operate the bulb that is added,  others are dimmed.

I'm think of removing all bulbs and add them one by one. Not sure I that could do the trick. I expect the bulbs to get their addressed this way but don't know if this address is lost one removed again...

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Ed

Comments

• For Ikea you have to add the one by one (and unscrew the added lights temporarily) so I presume this works for INNR too. After that you can operate them independently.
  • Thanks! Will give it a try.
  • bvdbos said:
    For Ikea you have to add the one by one (and unscrew the added lights temporarily) so I presume this works for INNR too. After that you can operate them independently.
    Doesn't seem to work with INNR...