This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Duplicate system config for 2nd & 3rd homey

edited September 2017 in Questions & Help
Hello,

I am looking to buy a Homey and I have a particular use case where I need to buy 3 Homeys for 3 separate homes, the configurations of which will almost be identical.

Is it possible to set up the 1st Homey with all my configurations and copy the flows, etc to the 2nd & 3rd Homeys? I guess the different device addresses may prove a problem.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

I am looking to buy a Homey and I have a particular use case where I need to buy 3 Homeys for 3 separate homes, the configurations of which will almost be identical.

Is it possible to set up the 1st Homey with all my configurations and copy the flows, etc to the 2nd & 3rd Homeys? I guess the different device addresses may prove a problem.

Thanks
    There is no backup and restore function yet, it's on the roadmap for 2.0 but if it will work with different devices. From 2. you can share your flows so should be easy to copy flows from one Homey to another