This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Zwave mesh problem

looking at the image it seems wall plug 24.2 and 25.3 should fully function right? They don't. Any ideas on that?

Comments

• What does the zwave-log (settings-zwave-stuff for geeks) say? And what kind of device is 18?
  • And did you try a pull te plug. the zwave has a nasty core bug rendering a specific group of devices useless. the only thing they do then is report in . for example you can see power usage but you cant switch them on and off anymore.
    if this is the case you hit the athom bug.. a ptp might help
  • on which homey version are you and did they work before? what changed?
  • bvdbos said:
    What does the zwave-log (settings-zwave-stuff for geeks) say? And what kind of device is 18?

18 is a standard Fibaro plug that fires up my 2 way sat connection.

I did try plugging them in several times, even removing them from the system.

1.5 and it never worked (or rather, I never tried).

Will check the log files, good idea, did not think of that.

• RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited September 2017
    Mathijs said:

I did try plugging them in several times, even removing them from the system.

Actualy he ment: Did u try a PTP ? Pull the plug out of Homey, wait a couple of minutes untill u are sure Homey is not mad at u anymore and then put Homey back on power. Wait a couple of minutes more so Homey can get ur network up again and see if u make any progression.