This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

What do you think of Athom's customer care?

In general I like the concept of home. But I am facing different problems during the time. In fact I cannot say it is working smooth for a longer period. Some examples: - Broken flows after an update (have to reformulate them). - The Music flow not working at all. - Notification are sent when it shouldn't be. It is good that there is a forum to post these questions. But some of them remain unanswered. Unfortunatelly because it make attitude towards Homey less positive. Shouldn't there be a responsibility for the makers/developers to answer question (At least there where the community doesn't). Now I am staying with non-working flows.Wondering what other's might think about this and how are you experiencing Homey so far?

Comments

• Well it's a community forum so for real support you need to contact athom at support@athom.com and mostly they respond within the 2 days they say :) We moderators mostly ask answers when we don't know them but for the real support you really need to contact Athom.

ArthurNL said:
     - Broken flows after an update (have to reformulate them). 

What do you mean with broken flows, the change of speech cards or real broken flows?  I guess that is what you mean, that's just because the "contains" card are not good enough for it and it give a lot of problems with the build in commands so this way they can alert when you are using speech wich is already used.

ArthurNL said:
    The Music flow not working at all. 

Don't know what you mean with this? By giving this little information nobody can help if they want to help.

ArthurNL said:
    Notification are sent when it shouldn't be. 

- How/when what do you mean? This can be your flow or trigger/settings from the app after reboot/update?

• So, at 05.45 PM us ask a question on the forum and at 05.50 ur telling us that some questions remains unanswered?
    As for the topic title: How many times did u email Athom for customer care?
    Plz post some screenies in the topics u asked for help and there is always someone willing to help as good as they can.
    Gonna close this topic and if u have any problems with that plz contact me or another moderator.
This discussion has been closed.