This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Solved

Mobile App / Favorites

exiofexiof Member
edited September 2017 in Ideas & Suggestions
Can i do favorites in the IOS app??

I have some devices i dont need or should i just create a room / or put it in the top folder?

A favorite screen would be amazing also where i could trigger a flow etc..

Tried with virtual device works perfect but still not as good as i was hoping
Tagged:

Comments

• exiof said:
    Can i do favorites in the IOS app??

I have some devices i dont need or should i just create a room / or put it in the top folder?

A favorite screen would be amazing also where i could trigger a flow etc..

Tried with virtual device works perfect but still not as good as i was hoping
    Not possible at the moment, just the solution that you mention. Athom is working on a total new app as you can read in the update today from Athom, or read the blog they wrote. If you really want this feature you can make a request at the Github of Athom but i guess they will focus on the new app that they will start testing soon
  • Meanwhile, I created a room with all devices I don't want to see in the app and put them at the bottom of the rooms-list.
  • Yeah - ended up with this - but still the app is kind if unstable on room selection - will just wait and see how the new app will work :)

It works now and its a okay workaround to do the room's

I really want the ability to trigger flows, modify tags etc from a "dashboard" on the app.. But will wait and see how the development will go.. :)
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited September 2017
    exiof said:
    Yeah - ended up with this - but still the app is kind if unstable on room selection - will just wait and see how the new app will work :)

It works now and its a okay workaround to do the room's

I really want the ability to trigger flows, modify tags etc from a "dashboard" on the app.. But will wait and see how the development will go.. :)
    you can always give a try to Homeydash or use virtual devices to make buttons to trigger flows from a room you favorite :) 
  • Yes - I used Virtual Devices - but still kind of a Workarround the approach to devices on the current app is not perfect but it's an early version :)

I will try homeydash haven't seen it - thanks for the tip..