This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Fibaro Smoke Sensor connection with homey

Ik probeer de Fibaro Smoke Sensor te koppelen aan Homey. Heb alle stappen doorlopen zoals aangegeven, echter lukt niet om de koppeling te maken. 

Enig idee / advies hoe ik dit kan oplossen.

Comments

• Maybe u can explain what steps u took to add the smoke sensor, starting with downloading the Fibaro app from the store. That way we can check if u took the right steps. This part of the forum is English, if u want to continue in Dutch I can move this topic to the Dutch department if u like.
  • sorry wasn't aware this part was in english...

I installed the Fibaro app first. Then put the battery in the smoke sensor, clicked on adding device on the homey (via the fibaro app choose the smoke sensor), pressed the smoke sensor button 3 times but it doesn´t pick it up. Tried it a few times...

Rocodamelshe said:
    Maybe u can explain what steps u took to add the smoke sensor, starting with downloading the Fibaro app from the store. That way we can check if u took the right steps. This part of the forum is English, if u want to continue in Dutch I can move this topic to the Dutch department if u like.

• Then try to hold the smoke sensor close to Homey and try to push the button 3 times as fast as u can.
  • I had a similar issue, somehow the button does not work properly or it does not trigger the pairing properly. I've just tried it numerous times until it worked varying clicking the button fast and slow, eventually it worked.

So I would recommend just trying it a lot. Good luck!