This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Flows that should trigger when somebody comes home are not working. (presence-location)

fabiannmbfabiannmb Member
edited August 2017 in Questions & Help
Hey there,

I have a problem.

I created a few flows that do thing's when nobody is at home anymore or when somebody came home.
I did this for the powersockets in the garden and with the blinds in the living room.

The idea is that when nobody is home anymore, the blinds at the garden door close to keep burglars outside. 
I also want that nobody can use power from the sockets at the front-and backdoor when nobody is at home or when it's after sunset. 

Therefore I created these flows:

(These are working fine)

So I created the following flows to set everything back to normal when somebody comes home. But the problem is that nothing happens when somebody comes home. All the flows that should do something when somebody comes home don't work.  I know that homey recognizes who's at home very well, because it always immediately sends notifications to my phone. So I guess that will not be the problem.

What am I doing wrong? Or do I experience a bug?

Comments

• EternityEternity Member
    edited August 2017
    In the THAN column you have to remove the 'niemand is thuis' card and you should use the tag in a logic check card:

IF 'tag' came home AND 'tag' = 'hier moet je naam staan'  AND it is after sunset THAN ....

BTW, I switched back to the Smart Presence app, after breify trying Homey native presence app. Fow me (...) it works better.

• Thanks for your help!

Do I need to create a flow for every single user? The idea is that it doesn't matter who came home. The blinds should just open when the first person comes home. 

Second problem is that if I remove the card with "AND nobody is at home/niemand is thuis", the blinds will also open when somebody arrives at home and there is somebody home jet. For instance: The Blinds will also open when somebody, who is already home, is watching a movie with the blinds closed.
    It should only happen when the first person arrives. 

I don't prefer smart presence, because when somebody hasn't turn on the WiFi on his phone it won't work. I really want to use GPS location.