This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Holiday app / anti burglary

OGSOGS Member
Hi,

Did anyone already made an app for a holiday (or out of house mode)
Something like the heating schedule that can set temperatures at a specific time but then for lights, blinds, etc
I can make flows (and activate them with a virtual device) for each room to switch on and off at specific times but that is a lot of work especially when you want different times and lights for each day of the week.
I Looked at the available apps but couldn't find any

Comments

• swtttswttt Member
    Maybe you should explain a bit more what you want to do :smile:

You can switch all lights in a certain zone, and could do this randomized. This way you only need 1 flow for an anti burglary mode.
  • My home is always automated for lights, sunscreen and blinds. 
    When I am at home I see it works and sometimes override the defaults or adjust (optimize) the working. No updates or changes in the last week, auto updating is disabled.

When on holiday everything goes on as normal. 
    Burglars can't notice I am away because of lights always  off, on an exact  schedule or blinds closed for days... everything continues as normal.

Only change when we are not at home and the doorbell is pressed they hear a dog barking ;-) 

No need for an app for me.

• OGSOGS Member
    @swttt, I know I can switch in a certain zone, but can you share how you did this in 1 flow for your complete house?