This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

"My life with Homey" or "Setups in progress" or "Flows that work per user"

cbhcbh Member
edited February 2018 in Ideas & Suggestions
Hi all (@Annemarie@Bram),
Inspired by a subforum in a danish forum, I've been thinking about, if it would be an idea to make a subforum named something like "My setup" and ask people to post their, well, yes, exactly, their setup, in a thread?
Kind of a "show-case-thread" - just named with username and make an initial post regarding the basic background for the setup...
Then you could get to know the nomenclature used by each person and follow the development - it might end up as some kind of "My life with Homey"-blog for each user :-)

If users are a little disciplined and keep threads "clean" from larger discussions and post specific questions etc. as already, it might be a big source of inspiration for making flows simple, automating stuff you didn't know you needed to fix etc...

I'm aware of the "Flows that work"-thread (which is a bit messy by now) - I think this could be an improvement - what about you?

Best regards,
Chr.

Comments

• swtttswttt Member
    Would be better to mention @Bram .
    Annemarie has moved to another city and found a new job there. Bram actually replaced her 2 months ago or so...