This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

a few questions

1: how does homey perform in a loud area? like when we have a party, will it perform good, or will it get distracted by the other people talking

2: can i ask questions like: when was george clooney born?

3: siri has easter eggs like: will you mary me? will homey have some funny hidden features as well? or is it a humorless sphere.

dennis

Comments

• tommyjaytommyjay Member
    edited August 2015

Hey @Dennieboy22, not part of Athom but I'm pretty sure I can answer that;

1) When you plug your iPhone in and say "hey siri", siri automatically comes on and listens (hands free). Out of my own experience I'm pretty often misheard, either completely or Siri understands something else. When I'm with a group of people, Siri has no problem understanding me, because I'm closest to the mic. I'm sure Homey will perform similarly (or better) under loud and crowded areas. I guess try to leave your iPhone charging in different environments and see for yourself! :)

2) Integration with wolfram, and people developing CouchPotato & IMDb plugins, I'm sure these kinds of trivia questions will be supported almost straight out of the box

3) Emile seems like a funny and great guy, so I'm sure we can look for some fun from the sphere!

• Haha, if Homey turns out to be not funny at all I am now considering changing the 'Hey Homey' to 'Hey You Humorless Sphere', that'll teach 'm!!

This discussion has been closed.