This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

All apps crashed and I can't remotely reboot Homey

Yesterday late in the evening I installed the Amber Alert app.  This morning sitting in the office I noticed that all apps crashed and I even can't reboot te apps or Homey remotely.
Any idea what triggerd this? I am on 1.30

Comments

• Looks like a serious memory issue (enomem(ory))
  • Not sure enough memory free. My wife has just pulled the power plug. 

• Well a power off/on brought everything back to life.  Just curious what might have caused this.
  • Well a power off/on brought everything back to life.  Just curious what might have caused this.
    Looks like a memory leak in an app just like @jjtbsomhorst mentioned but that's not sure. Did you send a log to Athom? Would say otherwise still send it and they can take a closer look on it.\

You said you are 1.3.0 experimental, 1.3.1 is available for install in the experimental channel. 
  • Ok log send (BA2263EE54).
  • darkCinemadarkCinema Member
    edited June 2017
     You said you are 1.3.0 experimental, 1.3.1 is available for install in the experimental channel. 
    Maybe a NOOB question, but where can I find this 1.3.1 update.

Never mind found it on when searching for updates on the Homey.
  •  You said you are 1.3.0 experimental, 1.3.1 is available for install in the experimental channel. 
    Maybe a NOOB question, but where can I find this 1.3.1 update.

Never mind found it on when searching for updates on the Homey.
    Same place where you installed 1.3 experimental indeed :) 
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    All apps crashing (stopping) is usually something that happens with an update. Wasn't Homet updating from 1.3rx... to 1.3.0 or 1.3.1 automatically? Of course there could also be some major process which has crashed taking down all apps with it...