This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Degradations after latest updates

AbidDinAbidDin Member
edited May 2017 in Questions & Help
I had a couple of flows set up to turn my TV on/off, which were working flawlessly. After the recent updates, now Homey says "I didn't find any TV's to turn on/off" before then executing the flow(s).

Similarly, the change in how lights are treated has made the experience worse. I used to be able to say "turn on/off the lights" with no problem. Now Homey asks "shall I switch all the lights?" - after multiple tries to say "yes", 99% of the time Homey responds "not switching the lights".

If the functionality has been changed so that groupings of lights can be changed by voice, it would perhaps be better to have the default lights on/off voice commands switch all the lights on/off; with a more specific command of "switch on the bedroom lights" (for example) for light groupings, as the additional check seems to not work well at all right now and is a lot more cumbersome.

Thanks!

And in Dutch:

Ik had een aantal stromingen opgezet om mijn tv aan / uit te zetten, die foutloos werken. Na de recente updates zegt Homey nu: "Ik heb geen tv's gevonden om aan te zetten / uit te zetten" voordat u de stroom (en) uitvoert.

Evenzo is de verandering in de manier waarop lichten worden behandeld de ervaring erger. Ik was vroeger in staat om "lichten aan te zetten / uit te zetten" zonder probleem. Nu vraagt Homey "zal ik alle lichten veranderen?" - na meerdere probeert te zeggen "ja", 99% van de tijd Homey reageert op "niet schakelen van de lichten".

Als de functionaliteit is veranderd, zodat de groeperingen van lichten met stem kunnen veranderen, zou het wellicht beter zijn om de standaardlichten aan / uit te zetten voor de geluidskommando's, schakel alle lichten aan / uit; Met een specifieker commando van de "lichtlampjes aanzetten" (bijvoorbeeld) voor lichte groeperingen, aangezien de extra controle lijkt te werken op dit moment niet veel goed en is veel lastiger.

Bedankt!

Comments

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    What latest version of Homey is this? Are you on 1.2.2 or the experimental version 1.3rc7 ?

Did you create an issue for the TV on github?
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues
    As for the lights, you can bypass the confirmation-question by telling Homey "turn all lights off"...