This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[APP] Vision Security

Priknr1Priknr1 Member
edited May 2017 in Apps
Hey guys,

Wanted to open this thread so all things related to Vision Security devices would be in one spot.

I recently got ownership of the app, Props for the initial version go to Serge Regoor.

As of today  06-05-2017 Version 1.2.0 is stable

Supported Devices

• ZG8108 Garage door sensor
  • ZM1601 Battery Operated Siren
  • ZM1602 DC/AC Power Siren

Any device request is best to be posted in the appstore or on github
https://apps.athom.com/app/com.visionsecurity

https://github.com/priknr1/com.visionsecurity

Comments

• anneanne Member
    edited May 2017
    Please do not re-pair the Vision sirens with version 1.2.0, the on/off flow capabilities need to be added first. After re-pairing you can turn the siren on and off, but you cannot include it in flows.

Installing the app probably doesn't hurt (nor does it fix anything). Once fixed and updated in an updated version of the app re-pairing will be required to get the siren included as something different than a 'light'. 
  • Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    anne said:
    Please do not re-pair the Vision sirens with version 1.2.0, ..................
    ......................included as a something different than a 'light'. 
    The app is updated to version 1.2.1. Repairing is safe again :)
  • Is it posible to add the Vision door/window sensors ZD2102-5 to the app?
    It is the last device on my Zipatile so i can say goodbye to it :)

http://www.visionsecurity.com.tw/index.php?option=product&lang=en&task=pageinfo&id=42&belongid=135&index=0
  • Hmmm... not much activity here..

• Hi @RichardR  ,
    Funny, I ready your post yesterday, but somehow I got distrated at work or something and forgot to reply.

I firgure it wont be all too much effort, So I will try and have a look today
  • Priknr1 said:
    Hi @RichardR  ,
    Funny, I ready your post yesterday, but somehow I got distrated at work or something and forgot to reply.

I firgure it wont be all too much effort, So I will try and have a look today
    Hey great news, ,if i can help with something just let me know, thanks! :)
  • I expect Athom to approve the new version of the app today or tomorrow, when the app is updated, please test it and give me feedback. If things work, you can always use the donate button in the apps comments in the appstore ;)
  • Thank you, i'll let you know when i installed them.
  • Hi @Priknr1 ,
    When i install the device it installs but at the end i get that there is no app for this device and add it as a Unkown ZW Device.

Any idee?

• Product-id 262 isn't in apps.json:
    "productId": [ 258, 261 ]
  • Ehhhh ok... hehe
    When i look in my Zipatile the id's are the same
    Don't know if you have something about this.
    The Vision sensor is the same as Zipato Door/Window sensor

• You could download the app, add productid 262 and then install it on Homey. That might work... Or perhaps @Priknr1 could add it to the app (or you can make a pull-request) assuming the inner working is the same as for product-id 265?
  • Thanks for your answer, but pull-request, download app... i think i can better wait haha,  i'm not in a hurry :)
  • Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Indeed 262 was not in my app.
    In the Zwave database I only found 258 and 261.

I added your ID. Will commit it to the appstore, If you want to see if things work straight away, you can always download it on github and install it manually. But since you state you are not in a hurry, I guess you'll wait... ;)
  • Haha yes thank you, i'm not so familiar with github and those things.
    Take your time, i'm glad you can help.

• @RichardR
     Its available in the appstore now.
  • Thanks for the quick service but got the following error.
    I restarted homey and installed the app again but no luck..

• I'll have a look tomorrow, to see if I can find better documentation on what classes are supported.

• Alright, thank you.
  • I also tried to add an Zipato doorsensor. The same model as above. But i get the same error. And the icon says invalid commandclass. Do you know how to get it to work? Many thanks!!
  • Me not, i'm still waiting...